Enter your email and we will let you
know about the next one:
**Please review our national VC & Angel Investor event Schedule Here.**
Food Investing ConferenceThursday, August 29, 2013
Sponsored by SocialRadius, Greenberg Traurig
Interested in meeting early-stage Investors in the Food Industries?
Then register for the FundingPost Food Investing Conference on Thursday, August 29, at the International Culinary Center in New York City!
FundingPost has hosted 200+ sold-out venture events in 22 cities over the past 12 years.
If you are an Investor, Company, Service Provider, or Member of the Press in food, restaurant, food products, drinks, food tech, restaurant tech, services, consumables or packaged goods... either on the creative side, product side or the technology that supports it, such as logistics, ordering, marketing, tracking, shipping, or sales, this is a Must-Attend event!
The panels for the day:
- Early-Stage Food and Food-Tech Investing: How to meet investors, pitch them, and what it really takes to get them to write you a check!
- Growing your food or food-tech business: Protecting and selling your product, and positioning it for a capital raise.
- Using CrowdFunding to raise capital for your food company
- Keynote: Crowdfunding for food companies. Presented by Benjamin Lee, CircleUp
Who should attend?
* Food entrepreneurs raising capital.
* Food Investors (VCs, Angels & Corporate) to meet companies and speak on our panels.
* Exhibiting Companies to demo their stuff for partners and investors.
* sponsors to moderate panels, exhibit and meet Food companies and investors.
We will be discussing trends in Early-Stage Investing, things that are most important to Investors when they are considering an Investment, the best and worst things an entrepreneur can do to get their attention, grow their business, use crowdfunding, additional advice for entrepreneurs, and, of course, the best ways to reach these and other Investors.
Additionally, ALL companies can attend the Pitching Workshop Breakfast from 8am-10am. During this workshop we will completely deconstruct your elevator pitch, and work with you on formulating a clean and concise elevator pitch giving the important information that investors NEED to hear to make an educated decision on your company!
There will be plenty of time for networking with the Investor panelists, both before & after the panels and at the networking Lunch and Cocktail Party!
There will also be several exhibitors at this event - if you have an amazing product you want to show off, you can have a exhibit booth at the event. This room will be filled with talent - Bring your best stuff! Exhibiting Companies will give a 2 Minute Elevator Pitch in person to the Panel of Investors during the event! There is only 1 space left for Exhibitors.
As an additional benefit, entrepreneur 1/4 page summaries will be given to the investor speakers and attendees. All of the Investors will get your company description and contact info!